Offshore Physiotherapy Torquay - COVID-19 Update
*** Updated Thursday 23rd April, 2020
Traditional Face to Face Consultations Resume for Acute Injuries
Acute injuries may now be seen again through traditional face to face consultations at Offshore Physio Torquay. Physiotherapy clinics continue to be deemed as an essential service as per Federal Government Advice and the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Whilst we are happy to consult patients with acute injures at our clinic, we have put in place a screening criteria for additional health and safety. This criteria will be discussed with you when you make your appointment. We continue to encourage the elderly or those who are immuno-compromised to utilise our Telehealth services.
At this stage we are unable to give you a date for the resumption of our onsite Exercise Rehab Classes. Our online Exercise classes will continue for the foreseeable future.
Please feel free to contact our clinic on 52 615 246 if you would like to discuss your own circumstances further.
In other news @ Offshore Physio Torquay…
Given the Olympic Games have been postponed, we have welcomed Ellie Pashley (nee O’Kane) back to our clinic and she is now available to consult for both standard physio consultations and our online exercise classes.
Additional Information re Telehealth services…
ONLINE TELEHEALTH CONSULTATIONS
What is Telehealth?
- Private consultations via Private Health Insurance Funds are now eligible
- Work safe consultationswith approved claim numbers are fully funded
- Medicare Care plans (EPC) where the GP has completed all of the necessary paperwork are funded, no out of pocket expense
- DVA consultations with existing GP referral are fully funded
- TAC consultations are eligible
PHYSIO LED-VIRTUAL GROUP EXERCISE PROGRAM
Offshore Physio Torquay are excited to offer LIVE and INTERACTIVE Physio Led group exercise classes! Small classes tailored to the individual’s needs (Mat Pilates, Strength and Conditioning, Mums and Bubs, GLA:D program) will be streamed live into your home. We feel there has probably never been a more important time for all of us to focus on our own health and fitness. Our Physio’s (Anthony, Courtney, Ellie, Joe and Jacinta) are available to lead an individually tailored strengthening & conditioning program
What you need to know;
- Affordable pricing – $16 per class
- Small groups of 4 participants
- Groups include; – Mat Pilates, Mums and Bubs, Strength and Conditioning, Strength training for runners, Active Mums, GLA:D.
- Numerous group times available
- All you need is a smart phone / ipad or laptop with access to the internet
- 45 minute sessions
- NO funding is available from Private Health Insurance
To find out more, or to book, please call us on 03 5261 5246 or email us at email@example.com
Let us help you remain healthy and strong during this time!